I hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tempaccount, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tempaccount

Tempaccount Active Member

I hope that when I fall asleep tonight that for some reason I don't wake up tomorrow. What ever that reason that doesn't allow me to wake up, I would thank it...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

can you tell us why hun you are so low keep talking to us ok I hope your day tomorrow will be better hugs

3. Tempaccount

I have no reason to continue.. All purpose for life has been lost. I've already weighed out the morning of those around me and for them it will just be temporary.. For me it will be a life time of, well.. This.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun we can only live for the day in which we are in tomorrows we don't know we can't know You purpose for life may be lost now but you can find a new purpose something i have to do as well Please hun you hold on here and keep reaching out ok together we will get through each day somehow until a new purpose comes around for us

5. Tempaccount

I wake up hopeless.. And go to sleep dreamless. How can that be a life? Where you look forward to nothing..... Where you have no purpose.. I've started talking to someone on this forum and has brought me a little hope. Just holding a conversation with someone has brought me a little hope. But that little bit of hope is like a match stick that will burn out...

I just don't know what to do... How do you fight for so long?

6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hi i hope you are okay
    how are you feeling today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.