I hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stew3, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stew3

Stew3 Active Member

I will hang myself tonight but I have thought that for nearly the last week.
    My life is pain, and I think existence is absurd, meaningless so I have no hope only that I will kill myself tonight.
    Not only is the pain unbearable after you accept their is no meaning to your being here what do you do its like suicide drives every cell in my body, but still I find it strangely compforting. Despite this I can still not reconcile with the abusdity of this life, so I hope I die.

Dont know what I want in replies just anything would be nice I guess because I might find it more compforting than killing myself.
    :hug:

2. Skinny H

Skinny H Member

I posted this on another thread but I think it is valid for you too.

Three simple golden rules to get yourself sorted.

1. Learn what you can and what you can't control in your life.

The things you can't control are not worth any thoughts, let alone negative ones. The things you can control are YOUR FUTURE. Focus on those, set yourself realistic small goals and achieve them. You will then start to re-build your belief in yourself.

2. Don't do or say rash things to impress your peers.

Being alone is a terrible feeling, but don't fall foul of the temptation to make rash or unreal statements to try an illicit a response from your chosen peers. If you want people to "notice you" and "like you" be yourself. Take the areas that you have identified in rule 1 above and find people who share those goals...

3. Life is a roller-coaster.

In the same way that it is shit today, it could be fantastic tomorrow. Don't quit.

Sorry if they are not a "magic wand" but I believe they are the truth........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.