I hope...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

... that I'll be dead before midnight. Or at least that I die during the night.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

hun! no no no no!!
    talk to me ...whats going on?? :hug: dont do this please :cry:

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't want to do this anymore.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

why not hun? i know stupid question but an important one... :hug: im here for you :)

5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

2 reasons:

1. Main reason is that I'm tired of fighting the suicidal thoughts every minute.

2. The person I've been living for says he is going to end it soon and I can't deal with the pain of losing him. And it didn't really sound like he cares about me when we talked earlier. I know I have pushed him away like I do with everyone.

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: please stay!! :)

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we all love you

8. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

*hugs*

9. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Thanks. I don't know how to get through this.

10. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I wish I could say something to make you reconsider. I know things seem hopeless. I am losing someone very close to me because I kept her at a distance until she fell for another. She was the one light in this crappy existence that made me happy.

However, try not to lose heart. If you found someone once you can find someone again. At least that is what I believe or want to believe. So why not believe it with me? It makes it easier to believe when someone else believes it.

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

i hope you wake up and everything is all better and that you are happy because you deserve it hunni :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.