I hurt myself again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Kari2983, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kari2983

Kari2983 Member

:sad: I found my razor again and i just might use it. You see i cant deal with life anymore and hurting myself makes me forget about everything. I got noone to talk to and noone to trust to talk to . So my razor makes all the problems go away.

2. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

Hey Kari. I hope you have been able to refrain from hurting yourself. I know it may seem like it's the best thing to do, but it's not. Everyone on here always talks about how dangerous it is. Now yes it is dangerous, but I don't think that helps the one who is holding the razor though. It's not a saftey issue is it? We need a way out emotionally. I've been able to go a week now without cutting. My wounds are still hurting, but healing. I know what your feeling and it just plain sucks! There's no way around it. You say you don't have anyone to trust or talk to. This may sound crazy, but give it a shot ok.?... try talking to yourself. Try talking to an animal. You don't have to be talking to a person to let out your feelings. For some even writing it down in a journal helps. Course you won't hear any feedback from them, but you might be surprised to find positve feedback from yourself. All you need is a little positve light to keep up the hope and stay away from the razor. Keep climbing and stay safe! :tongue:

3. SadDude

SadDude Member

nice to meet you.

what going on? what's the stuff in your life which is giving you all this stress?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.