I... I Just Don't Know

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forgotten_Man, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You know I just don't know... you don't know what to do... or write about....

Today I found I had the strongest urge to get drunk... so I went out and bought 18 bottles of fat tire. So after I have a little somthing to eat.. well we shall see how much of them I can drink. After all this is my lazy week.

This week has been my first lazy week since I started working out. I have just not been feeling rested. Plus for the first time since I started working out I feel like this is all for nothing. Just a lie... a lie I am telling myself... working out and losing weight will make my life better.

It feels like everything I have been saying for the past 4 or so months. About learning to socializing... maybe dating... trying to have a relationship feels like a lie. It feels like this is all a lie. I wonder how much of this beer I can down. After all Z is coming over tomorrow... I need to bleed out all my negative emotions... hopefully I won't wake up...
  2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

please stay safe. the answer is not at the bottom of the bottle. I hope you're feeling a bit better now. :hug: Here if you need to talk. :hug:
  3. Forgotten_Man

:sparkle: I feel great :spaz: it has been too long since I drank anything. According to my phone I am at BAC .087 and only... 14 beers to go :stars: I am here till I black out.
  4. Forgotten_Man

Mmmm.... .128 that is an AWESOME BAC. At least that is what the phone says. Mmmm.... Dragon Quest IX
  5. Forgotten_Man

Holy christ .187..I think I am getting close to falling into a coma.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you've run out of alcohol then FM....
    You're gonna have one hell of a hangover....
  7. Forgotten_Man

:p Not I am pretty sure I have 10 more eeers :p YAY porb,,,, tge closeset thing O will get to sex for gt rest if my lifel :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.