i jus almost died....

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by sugar&spice, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

i dont understand y i always fail... i took an ovadose... whilst drinkin alcohol... n yet im stil here :mad: i am not happi... i wish i was dead ryt now... i got taken 2 hospital... n the police knocked on ma parents door at 1 am in da mornin n they trold me they woiuldnt as im 18 n dont live with them... i live with them now as i got told 2 move bk hm.. but thats beside the point.. i shouldnt b here anyways i deserve 2 be dead.. i dont feel as if i have anythin 2 live 4,.. n i reli dont... i gt so confused wot ppl wan from me n yet nothin every getds clearer...

i dont care anym ore... nx tym i WILL die...
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling that this is something you need to do. Remember that while it may be an option, suicide is not the answer. Can you tell us why you are at this point of desperation in your life. Sometimes talking with people that have been in similar places and found the way out can be helpful. You are not alone in how you feel. Please help us to offer you support. :hug:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You're still alive because it isn't your time to die sugar and spice. Let us help you get better and please don't do this again, because you're damaging your organs every time you overdose. :hug:
  4. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

i feel as if im alone n i feel that i cant deal with such life... as some people no if they read previous threads i av tried killin ma self many times n they havent worked... i wish i was dead because i av been abused wen i was younger sexually by ma brother.. n i lost ma nan 4 yrs ago n she ment everythin 2 me.. it wasnt her tym 2 die.. i jus cant do it anymores.. im fed up of EVERY1 judgin me n EVERY1 hatin me 4 1 reason or another... i listen 2 nickle back.. n 1 song stands out 4 me.. which is photograph... i dno if any 1 noes it but it means so much 2 me.. as its all bout memories... yeh i do have many happi memories but not enough 2 survivie in this world... i jus cant do this anymores...
  5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Photograph, I love that song. I understand how you feel right now.

Every time you try to break out of this cycle of depression, you get one step(or more) closer to breaking out of that cycle.

One reason why your attempts didn't work is because she is preventing you from dieing.

I hope you will stay with us.

You don't deserve to die yet, there are people like me who still care about you. We might not be abl to be with you all the time but we are there spiritually supporting you.

I'm glad that you are still with us.
  6. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

7. weegee

weegee Active Member

dont put yourself down.

if other people are putting these thoughts into your head then you ahve no idea how much i hate them right now.

you arent weak or pathetic because your still here. you have hung on for so long already so i doint knwo how anyone could say that.

and it dosent matter what you ahve been through depression is still depression its not based on what type of person you are. let me put it like this if you had cancer you wouldent call yourself weak for getting it. i know people say keep busy and that can be dificult if your in a bad place but i want you to look at big brothers thread in the suicide for.. screw it here a link http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=45381

you have to fwork towards a better tommrow but their is a better tommorow
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.