I just binged

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by isabelle.the.insomniac, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And I hate myself.
    I feel so disgusting.
    For the past two days, I've been trying to have a "no sugar" diet.
    Yesterday was successful.
    I thought today was going to be as well, but I just ate a ton of holiday cookies, chips, and mini pancakes.
    Blah.
    I have no self control and I disgust myself....

I wish I could eat like a normal person, just once.

I'm either eating too little or eating too much.

2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Well from our chats we both know that once you sort out one or two fo your smaller problems it might jsut help you focus enough to control your eating :hug:

3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

According to experts on nutrition, there is no need for sugar in your diet, so that's OK. Be looser on yourself.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Isabelle. I know how frustrating that can be. Just pick up from where you left off and try again, don't be so hard on yourself, no-one is perfect!!

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Like others have said, please don't be so hard on yourself. It's just one day, one slip. Like Lynn said, just pick up where you left off tomorrow. If you want to talk, I'm here. I understand how hard eating disorders are, I've been struggling with mine for years. Please take care and be safe. :hug:

6. I try to be easier on myself, but it never works. I feel like I screw up every single day.
    Food is always the enemy with me, or the friend. It's never just neutral.
    All I do is obsess over it.

7. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Try to eat just 2 meals a day, one in the morning or noon (branch), one at night. Munch on low fat chips (if you feel like it), not cookies as cookies have more sugar and fat. Drink lots of water and use the toilet often to get the toxins out of your system.
    Get your family members to know you're on a diet and ask them to respect and remind you of your healthy diet. Do some stretching workouts just 10 mins a day just stretching and heating up your body, working your muscles.
    The more you start caring for your health, you'll then start to get more healthy ideas to fit into your daily intakes of food. Try not to eat too much or too little on your meal, just slightly less fat, and more healthy like salad and vegetables.

I'm about 67kg I don't eat healthy, but I only eat two meals a day, sometimes one meal a day, that's why I'm skinny, not necessarily healthy, but if that is what you want, then come join my diet lol. I love cookies but I just couldn't afford to keep munching on them lol. Just keep in mind that having too much food is NOT GOOD - keep telling yourself that, eating too much is sickening.. STOP.

You gotta realise that food is only for survival really, to go beyond that by obsessing and addiction to food is not healthy.. same as for anything, too much of something is not good.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.