I just CAN'T anymore...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I hate my life absolute hate it!
    Lots of the time I'm tired,I get enough sleep,I wake up a lot too.I love the dark,& i dont like being by people that much. I have little motivation to do things, well anything,& often take along time to do(when I can in a little bit).I also feel empty a lot,& have no hope in my future. I feel like everyone's aganist me,& I tend to snap at the slightest thing.i feel worthless a lot.I have low self-esteem.But sometimes I'm happy,but then I'll just be sad again.
    I'm always wanting to SLEEP.

To make matters worse. My sister treats me like crap,which makes me feel worse.I just can't take it anymore. My sister treats me like dirt. Many friends, have spilt ways. I use to care about my grades, I just Don't anymore. I try to do things & feel like a fail every time. I'm also sad,& it prevents me from doing stuff. I always want to sleep, but I'm still tired.

I try to happy,& it happens, but I always crash,& become depressed.Its been so much more commin, for me to have suicidal thoughts,I do know I'd do,but I just don't.The only thing that's keeping from not doing it is,on of my best friends.Shes the only one who understands
  2. drop.the.world

drop.the.world Active Member

I am truly sorry you have to deal with such things . I feel like I can relate a lot to what you're going through though, and even if I haven't found the remedy myself, you should realize how EXTREMELY lucky you are to have your best friend by your side. Really. Because some of us don't have anyone, and it's miserable. Her caring and support should make you see how much you actually worth, despite of what you may think. Also, you are now part of an amazing community, keep on coming here whenever you need to talk and I promise someone will help. Take care :)
  3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi BB, I agree with drop.the.world. Even though you're feeling hopeless - it is sooo much better having at least one soul who is pulling for you (in the real world). You have a huge community of people pulling for you here too!

Not sure where you may be with this. I avoided therapy of any kind for a long time. It's a struggle even with doctor and med help but I think I might have given up completely without it and friends who were determined to make me see they care about me very much.

On my bad days my mind comes close to convincing me no one cares...it's a lie. People do, very much, care.

The hopelessness, fatigue, worthless feelings I have are also lies but they seem very true when I'm sleep deprived, sad or stressed. Maybe your BF or others here can give ideas for dealing with your sister (if you're interested). Just remember there are people who care and want to help even when it feels like we're the last human on the planet and loneliness or despair try to bury us in the dark.

I care and I hope you will keep sharing. ♥
  4. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Well today, was horrible day, and right now i do feel like no one cares, i feel like no one likes me so often. Honestly, right now,I just want to die, right now I really do want to kill myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.