• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I just cant be human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant. There is no fucking way i can be human. Therefore i should be dead. I was born in the wrong body. that must be it, there is no way i can be this fucking person. I fuck up, not only myself but everyone that i come in contact. If it wasnt for myself i would be dead, so fuck it, ill try, again. If i die i wont come back. ill fight it, i cant belive that i will. if i do i will give up. She gave up, she wont even try to remember me, or her life, why should i remember mine? she wont try to get out of bed, she wont try to fight anymore, why should i? she is dying, why cant i? If the strongest one i know dies, how can i go on? I feel left, nobody cares, i know they dont. They deal with me, its always been that way.I read it, i can hear it, i feel it with what little feeling i have. i should be dead. i must try to relive you of the burden, and take this pain away. even now tears are wasted, but im a fucking waste, everything spent on me is a waste. Dont waste the energy, even through your fingers. its all a fucking waste. Story of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00