I just cant do anything.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Falcon0006, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon0006

Falcon0006 Well-Known Member

Its getting on my nerves so much.. I've got depression add, and dispraxia, a cordination problem which basically means im Very unskilled at most things. So.. when I try to work, I have to get passed my depression which obviously leaves me hopeless for everything, and keeps my moral down.. then when I get passed that annoyance, my poor attention gets the best of me, so I have to be able to Maintain my focus to tasks.. Then once I finally get past them, what I produce, or what I get out of something, Is so little because im So unskilled.

This is annoying me the most at this time.. Because I have to revise for Gcse's.. Which I cant keep my concentration on at all... and I try and do tests the handwriting is Rubbish... And I could even fail gcse's just because my handwriting is too bad... And my depression is just turning So bad.. I really wanna kill myself. And the thing is.. If Im finding this hard.. what will the future hold for me. Im gonna be unemployed trying to Harbour of my family. Their telling me If I dont do well, Im a huge dissapointment to them... and they might kick me out. ... I dont fucking understand why I've gotta be so.. Useless.

I wanna keep going... I do.. but.. what have I got to live for in the long run. this is a hurdle sure.. but later is just gonna be torture... and I'd rather save myself from the hassle.

2. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

You need to try your best and be satisfied with what you can do. You don't have to be the best..... I know you have many disabilities and they tarnish what you can do, but If you think you can succeed then you can.

About your family kicking you out because you fail that is ridiculous. They need to understand that fear wont get results. They can't use scare tactics like that. You need to tell them how you feel and that you are trying, show them what you are doing and that you are trying your best.

Life is hard, I am sorry it is especially hard for you. Please don't give up. If you think you can do it then you should.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is not where you start, it is where you finish...take on what you can and if you need to, reduce the tasks so you can...tell ppl when you need help, and if you have any idea the help you need...each of us have our braking points...make sure you know yours and do the best you can...no one can expect anything more...big hugs, J

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You are not a failure. You have to quit trying to be a failure. As long as you keep progressing forward it doesn't matter what others think. You did your best and you have to be proud when you accomplish the task at hand.
    :chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.