I just can't do it anymore.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shelbylovesyou, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelbylovesyou

shelbylovesyou New Member

We're put on this planet to do something, to mean something. I don't mean anything to anyone. How am I supposed to go at this alone? I've been having breakdowns every night. I have no friends, my family hates me. What's the point anymore? I am nobody. I wake up, and I hurt. Not just emotional pain, but I physically hurt. There's a very heavy weight on my heart. My whole body aches. Why would I go on everyday hurting, knowing things aren't going to get better?

So, I'm doing it tonight. I'm committing suicide.
  2. codeine

codeine New Member

I feel exactly the same! But eventually it will get better. We're put on this earth for a purpose and you will find that purpose. There's always a positive thing in a negative, and things will get better i can gurrantee it!
  3. DullStreak

DullStreak Member

I'm in no place to give advice. But I'm in the same situation with the family and lack of reason to go on. I read once that we need to find purpose. Life would be too simple if everything was present for us right away. You just need to find a way, a meaning to your life. But most of all, don't let your family hold you down. They don't know you, or what you are capable of. If you want to talk, PM me and i'm willing. It's always nice to talk to others in my situation.
  4. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

shelbylovesyou, you do have a mission on this earth. People can be small in heart some times because they don't have enough love in their own lives. That might be the reason they have so little to give you.

We need you here to spread your love, your sensitivity, your kind heart and understanding to this sometimes painful world.
    Don't leave us.
    When you give love, in time, it will come back to you.
    Our purpose in this life is to love.
    You are where you should be, just try loving whoever comes your way.
    Eventually, you'll see the meaning.
  5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

All of us are somebody. We may not be influential, or inspirational, but we're all people.
  6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Shelby you are mistaken. YOU have us!!!! ME. I am praying for you. Please pray too. PLEASE. DONT HURT YOURSELF. All of your pain will be joy some day . Lets start working together to find that day for you. lets star a plan and make a new life for you. You mean something to me. I dont know you but I fel the pain in your letter and it matters to me. You have a purpose and you are MORE impotant than you know. We need you and love you and want you here. I BEG YOU DONT HURT YOURSELF. Stay here and we will help you and turn all of this around. Faith and hope and love are here. JUST STAY and you will be helped and have hope!!!!

Write me,

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Shelby. Please reconsider your suicide plan. You are a somebody, because you are a living, breathing human being. I know that it is hard not having someone to love, but you have to be patient and the right person will come along for you. Please don't give up. :hug:
  8. shelbylovesyou

shelbylovesyou New Member

Thank you everyone. SO much. I didn't do it, obviously. I'm feeling pretty down right now... just family issues and all. Everything's just hitting me at once and I don't know what to do.
  9. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're okay, even if you're still a bit down.

I hear talking helps... If even in the slightest. Someone might be able to offer up a bit of advice, and who knows? That bit of advice just might help you. I'm always willing to listen and try to help, if you don't mind venting.
  10. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I love that quote!

And yes, stay alive OP. :) Send me a private message if you want to.
  11. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You are right about us having a purpose, and you still have one. But you need to be alive to fulfill it. You are someone, you just have yet to figure out who that is. I used to be where you are right now. I was not close to my family, and I had no one. I was extremely lonely, and my life seemed meaningless and hopeless. So I can to the same conclusion as you have. In my darkest hour I was told that it wasn't too late for me, and I am here to tell you the same. It is not too late for you. You can repair the bridge between you and your family, and you can discover your purpose! You can have everything you desire in this life. Love, acceptance, companionship, and understanding. I found all of these things in Yahweh personally. You see I neglected my spiritual health and I allowed it to die. Yahweh revived it for me through his son. I admitted my way was wrong and I apologized for rebelling against what I knew in my heart and soul was to be right. After that I started a long and rewarding journey to removing all of the lies I had learned to believe and to accept. With Yahweh's word I was able to see and overcome many others as well. Now I have everything I always wanted! Love, understanding, purpose, and a healthier physical and spiritual life. Hope this helps. Blessings.. :hug:
  12. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Don't give up life, just change the things that make your life miserable. Forgive, and work towards being the person you know yourself to be inside. By surpressing the true you; you are only making it worse. Blessings..
  13. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Can you talk out your family issues? If noit may be you need to take a break from them. Im praying for you~~~~
  14. Stingy

Stingy Member

I also feel the same but it depends what happens in my life, i dont have anyone anymore my moods go up and down...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.