I Just Can't Do It...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bambi, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I thought today would be different, like so many days...I just took a bunch of sleeping pills, not an OD but enough to knock me out so I don't have to sit with these feelings and staring at the screen any longer....I was doing so well I just don't understand what triggered this bout...

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

please stay with us and post in here for support, u no my inbox is always open if u need to talk, u are so loved here by so many :wub: for the time being it does not matter what the trigger was as long as you can try and stay safe. :hug: love ya x x

3. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

If you need to talk at all hun, you can drop me a pm. Take care and look after yourself :hug:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

good advice .....we're here for you....:hugtackles:

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:wub: you...please dont take anymore and please dont kill yourself! :console:

6. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I"m sorry you feel so bad. I know how you feel, so you aren't alone.

Keep with us and try not to take any more pills. They don't help in the end.

You're important, so don't give up on us.

7. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

please can u let us no u are ok, u mean so much to all of us here :wub: :hug:

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I honestly thought I would get about five to six hours of relief from my little cocktail of benzos but alas i got about four it seems...it was never intended as an od just a way to stop thinking about the mountain of mess that is my life..i hate staying in doing nothing but the energy and motivation to go out is lacking ...i am in funk a circle of loserdom that I just cant shake and it is really bringing me down.
    I just don't know what to do..sorry if you see me posting in lots of random threads over and over I just have nothing to do in my life..except deal iwht the mountain of mess that depresses me even more.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Bambi. Maybe you can try dealing with the mountain of mess that you have to deal with? Try to get a good nights sleep so that you will have more energy during the day to tackle life's challenges. :hug:

10. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

You don't have to deal with that mountain alone. That's why we are here...to help you with the burden. First rest and then we can tackle that mountain together. Chip away at it until it is gone. You can PM email messenger smoke signal whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm here for you and so are your friends. You are such a good friend let us help you.

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thanks all i am gonna need your help I really am...I need to face some things with courage and make attempts I just ahve to as it is eating me up inside and causing me to not feel good about myself at all..i have to start somewhere and I need to be tough.. so please all be there for me and especially those in my accountability group..i need encouragement hardcore I really do but know with some support i can do that ..please please be there for me you guys....I NEED YOU...love B

12. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

You have been here for so many.

Most definitely, we are here for you.

13. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hi Bambi,

I am here for you. You have been kind to me and a friend. I think the world of you and that you are a very good person. Whatever i can do I will. PM me anytime and we can talk things out. I admire respect and like you. I am praying for you too!!!!

Marty

14. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

You're always there for us.

Either way, we'll always be here for you :smile: :smile:

:hugtackles:, take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.