I Just Cant Fight Anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ThatWasJustYourLife, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just cant win this war anymore You Win! i'll just go jump infront of the next lorry then i wont be annoying you and you can live your life happy knowing im not around because thats what you want :sad:

2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

What makes you feel this way?

3. ive made a thread in i think it was called ''let it all out'' That will explain everything.

Thanks for taking interest

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up hope. :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

There is one difference you haven't caught on to. You have friends here at the forum!! Talk to us, we can offer you support and friendship!! I think you will find you can PM just about anyone and they will listen to you. We have all been suicidal at one time or another. Hell my self I am fighting it right now my self. I have set a goal and I am trying to acheive it. If I can't get my doctors to understand what is going on with me then I don't know what I am going to do. You see you can fight it. I have been dealing with it on a dailey basis for fifteen years. I have two failed attempts, it just wasn't my time. So the great spirit lead me away from that path...Try talking to us we are here for you Take Care!!~Joseph~

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

By the way, does lorry mean train? If so, please don't do this to yourself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.