I just can't go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheDeparted, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDeparted

TheDeparted Member

I hate myself, everyone else hates me and I just can't see a reason to go on.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

HI and welcome...I am sure you will find ppl here who understand and have felt alone until they met here...please tell us what has gotten you to how you are feeling either by posting or PM me if you would like...again, welcome and glad you found us...J
  3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum... I hope that you can find good support and people to talk to here :hug:

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You said everyone hates you.

I don't hate you.
  5. TheDeparted

TheDeparted Member

If you knew me you would.
  6. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

Why don't you explain what you think is so "hateful" about you? Do you really feel that you have a truly objective sense of your self-worth?
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Would you like to tell us more about yourself? It might help.
    I hope you do, we will try and help to the best of our ability.
    I hope you feel better soon,you can PM me anytime if you'd like to talk.
  8. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

First of just wanted to say great name! Thought the movie was BRILLIANT! Now, that out of the way, what I learned through the last few years is that relationships are complex and can certainly not be simplified in either love/hate. You may think that everyone hates you, but I am certain that they love you too. I think for instance of my dad, who I sometimes hate. He has really dark moments sometimes, struggles with depression as well, and has caused a lot of problems in our family but we all love him, even though sometimes he makes it incredibly hard..

I don't know you, and I don't know what you've done or what others have done to you, but I do know that a lot of people here feels the same, and that even in the EXTREMELY unlikely case that everyone does hate you (remember depression often leads to a lack of perspective), you can always talk and share and work it out with us.

All the best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.