i just can't handle anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sondenise, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sondenise

Sondenise Member

i'm tired of being the strong one. i'm tired of having nothing but shit after shit happen to me, causing me to break down what little resolve i have. I'm tired of beign alone and unloved with no one to care. no one would come to my funeral save for my grandmother and father. and if it wasn't for them i would have xxxxx. i have no friends, and no one to rely on. i have nothing. and things keep getting worse and worse. i have absolutely nothing and no one.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm sorry that you're suffering so much denise. Please don't hang yourself hun. Stay and let us help you. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you have your grandmother and grandfathers love hang on to them okay they will give you the strength show you the way You need to join an activity to get you out amongst people okay you choose take care okay sorry you are so sad hugs to you
  4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

oh, I'm sorry that things are bad for you now.

there are lots of people here that understand, and you can find lots of friends here, I bet!!!!!

are you getting any therapy or treatment?
  5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

We care. Why do you feel like this? Have you seen a doctor? There's only so much stress that one person can take before you need to seek medical help.
    Why do things keep getting worse? It can help to write it all down if you feel able to and we can help by sharing coping strategies etc
    Feel free to pm me at anytime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.