I just cant handle the rejection fuck life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by zanaelf, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zanaelf

zanaelf Member

I just cant handle the rejection... I get pushed away rejected, banned from deviantart now hentai foundry
    try explain to people to be tolerant and accepting but the more i try the more they hate me... its discrimnation...
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It depends on the reasons you were banned. Were you breaking a rule, going against a guideline? If you want to PM me with why you were banned, maybe I can try to help you understand.
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

yeah, what happened?
  4. zanaelf

zanaelf Member

I did not brake any rule , people just turned nasty and started to upset me , and the more I explained myself the worse it got...
    I am just shakey and hurt... I dont know why people love to reject me and hurt me... for nothing.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like they are bullies and it's not your fault they decided to pick on you..
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't need them hun They are not worth the anquish okay let them have there little forum you stay here share your art here okay hugs to you
  7. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Throughout history a lot of famous artists were shunned, criticized and had to face rejection everyday. Its an awful fact that it can take a long time for people to truly respect how good and individual the art really is.

did you try conceptart yet??
  8. zanaelf

zanaelf Member

Thank you, well They are also on concept art... I would like to upload my art where i do not get hassled about.. I have tried to create a new account on Hentai Foundry, using an anonymous ip, but the art I had done has been rejected even in scraps, and looks far from scrap work.
    I need to have a place where I can have my art, it is distressing, but been keeping busy with art so I dont do anything stupid.
    they dont understand what its like being intersexed and discovering it... I have come to accept it... but they shunnded me for it... I thuaght Hentai Foundry would be more open minded... I tried to explain things... but it only went worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.