I just cant seem...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by itmahanh, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

to bring myself to help these days. This isnt like me at all. I help when I'm down and out. It helps to keep me with one foot in reality. I'm sorry. I read the threads and have the support and words in my head but I cant get them out. I'm physically sick have been for 3 weeks now. And it isnt letting up. I'm stuck in a down swing that keeps me hurting and attempting. Have had a few personal things happen. And I keep thinking that others here that I offered my hand too may think I was full of shit. I do want to help but I just cant right now. I'm sorry.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Then it is your turn to take help...hope you feel better...big hugs, J
  3. you need help and support now i read your distress and like you i have these feeling you are not the screw up it is the ones that have abused that are the fff up I am at work now but will talk to you later please no none of it is your fault and if possible call authorities anonomously and let them know what happened please take care talk with you later. NONE of this is your fault NONe you are the only stable loving person they have please know they know you love them
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sis,
    Sorry to hear your ill!! I hope you feel better soon..As far as you giving advice.. You always give good rational support to the other peeps..Take your self time and get to feeling better.. You know we are always here for you.. Take care of yourself...Your Bro
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.