I just can't stop...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by dark&lone, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

I can't stop cutting, I don't know how to, I feel numb and dead, yet SI makes me feel alive, yet I don't want to be alive. Its confusing???????
    I been SI for the last 45mins, and Im running out of room.. I dont want to keep on doing it, Im trying to just write so I don't cut. Overdosing is in my head also..
    What do I do???
    I feel so scared, alone and numb.
  2. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

please don't overdose, please don't cut. i'm here for you. please, just start writing a message to me or write a new post that tells why you want to cut, why you cut, and your triggers etc. just sit down and start writing. get it all out, so it feels like there's nothing left to say, then just sit and count slowly to 100, 200, 1000, anything to keep you from cutting again. just sit and think about the people that care about you, like me, and try to imagine their reaction. please, i'm here for you. you can find other ways to cope. i have. i haven't cut in awhile. and although i still get urges, i find something else to distract me until the urges go away. i used to be just like you. cutting all the time, everyday, 10-20 times a day. it was bad. but i am here to say that you can move past it if you want to. and that's a big part of it. "if you want to". you won't move beyond it if you don't want to give it up, even if it's just a small part of you....
    remember, just talk to someone. i am here. message me if you need anything, ok??
    stay safe....
  3. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

i cut to feel alive, i cut to feel numb, feel happy to sad, sad to happy. I cut because I want to cut, I cut when I dont want to cut. It is like breathing for me. I cut to stop time, to fast forward time. Cutting makes me feel like Im crying, because when i see the blood trickling its like my blood are my tears and that my body is finally letting some emotion out.
    i cut because i cant handle my emotions, i cant handle anything unless id o it. Overdose thoughts have faded but i know without a doubt they will come back and they will be stronger they always are..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.