I just can't take it anymore

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaien, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Kaien

Kaien Member

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong section for this.

I'm worthless, I've accomplished nothing in my life and I haven't been happy in at least 10 years.

There is no safe place, I can't go to any of my friends and burden them with this. I've always been the strong one, I'm tired of being strong. I want to let go.

Different ways have been going through my head all day, some have even been displaced in favor of a more efficient approach. I don't think I'd even leave a note, no one would notice or care anyway.

It's a struggle to do anything and I don't even see the point, I'm broken and alone.

Again sorry if this is the wrong forum I just needed to get that out.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so sorry you feel this way.

Are you sure it's not just your depressed brain telling you that you can't call on your friends? Maybe they would love to help you and be there for you?

Please do not hurt yourself. If you feel desperate and that you might do something to yourself I urge you to call a hotline, or even better, get yourself to a hospital and get help.

I am sure a lot of people would be devastated to lose you.

Another thing, just because you haven't been happy it doesn't mean you can't be, maybe if you work on things and get the proper help you need you can be?
    bobbob likes this.
  3. Kaien

Kaien Member

I'm attempting a couple of my friends, thank you
    ThePhantomLady and bobbob like this.
  4. Kaien

Kaien Member

Hey, I spent a few hours with one of my friends who had been dealing with this as well a few years ago and it helped greatly.

Thank you very much
    shania likes this.