I just can't take no more

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by depressedGirl, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do anymore. I cry every night and moan at every little thing. I wish I was dead. I have tried suicide again only to fail. I am nothing but a failure anyway. I am fat and worthless. Everyone has even said. I wish my suicide attempts worked because there is no point in living. I self harm. I probably sound so pathetic. I can't stop gambling. I play computer games just to get me out this life. I don't know what to do. If you are great enough to read this then you must be great.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello DepressedGirl,

First of all I'm sure you are not worthless. If you are overweight then try and be more active,get fit, change your eating habits.

You don't sound pathetic at all. You sound as if you are severely depressed and have ran out of options, but there is always help hun.

Have you seen a professional for your depression? Do you see a therapist? Are you on any medication? If not, please see a doctor.

I'm always here if you need to talk.

Thinking of you, Lynn. :heart:
  3. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

Hello you are severely depressed please see a doctor or threapist ..it does get better. I have been severely depressed and i see a threapist and take meds it does help:smile:
  4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Build up the anger and use it to become something more.
  5. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling like this but it will get better, I know it probably doesn't seem that way now, but you have to try and get some help like the others said because you're not gonna feel any better by doing nothing about it :hug:

In the meantime if you need someone to talk to we're all here to listen :smile:
  6. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

I feel like you do sometimes.
    You should see a therapist about it. Maybe it seems like it won't help but it really does.
    I self harm also and I have tried comitting suicide several times but it always fails. My parents tell me I'm a failure and that I'm selfish. They don't know about my problems and they don't care. I don't go to a consumer because I'm afraid that they'll call me a failure as well. If you're nervous about talking to a professional please don't hesitate to talk to me.

Take Care
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You are not worthless. Those people who called you those things, well it's not worth taking their opinions seriously. You can show them by going beyond them all.

Don't give up and know that your not alone. You have people on this forum who can relate to you and who understand what your going through.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Sweetheart, I couldn't have contribuated any better. Just know you can come to us anytime!!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.