i just cant :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cownes, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

tonight im really struggling, i really cant think clearely, the only thing i can think of is how happy i will be when all of this is over. i no alot of you on here wont be happy, but i cant continue like this anymore, im struggling so badly, i jsut cant. sorry for all of thoses that thought i WAS strong enough to get through this, but right now i really am not :( :cry:

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Maddy let me/us be strong for you, borrow our strength and lean on us. Have you gotten any sleep hun? That will make everything seem insurmountable for sure.

Feel free to IM me if you need, take care Maddy love B

4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

seriously. talk to people. write stuff down. you may not be strong now, but you will be. remember what i said earlier, i'm always here Xxx :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can get through just one more moment because that may be enough until the pain decreases. Keep talking here stay here and just keep venting the pain away. Some of us it has to be that way when we are not strong taking one minute at a time but know you can do that okay. When you are stronger take 1/2 hour at a time and so on but keep hanging on If you can't time to call crisis and reach out and get that support that some of us also have used to get us through. Just do it call crisis talk with someone until you feel more stable okay take care

6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

no, got no more sleep :/ my body doesnt seem to think i need it at the momment, yet my brain is crying out for it :sad:

7. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.