I just...definatly will

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SizamiTheBox, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SizamiTheBox

SizamiTheBox Guest

i cant call my one and only friend cuz shes out of town. i cant call a hotline cuz my mom might somehow find out. the samaritans email takes 24 hours to reply. and the chat room here...sux...i went into the chat room around 12 pm today feeling a lil sad. now after 12 hours of going in and out of the chat room and trying to seek help, only to come up empty. i want to die. this place is sposed to help...
    and yet in jus a 12 hour period its made my lil bit of sad grow into suicidal thoughts...gee...
    i actually asked for help a few times. and that takes alot from me cuz i hate admiting i need help. and every :sad: i put into the chat and every time i said i needed to talk...i was ignored...and this isnt the first time its happend...and it happend at another chat TM...and alot of ppl here are from TM...this place is sposed to help...so y wont any one help me!

i really jus wana die. so badly
  2. Nighton

Nighton Member

Can you tell me more about your situation? Why are you feeling suicidal? Most of us are suicidal, so thats probably why theres not alot of help here. The ones that arent suicidal are hardly here. So can you tell me whats up?
  3. SizamiTheBox

SizamiTheBox Guest

i honestly dont really kno why. ive always been suicidal, even b4 i was 6. ive jus always wanted to die. i can remember feeling inadiquate to other people....ima loser, and im so pathetic. i always have been
  4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm sorry you have been having such a hard time trying to get help in chat. i've experienced the same thing from time to time. it's frustrating i know been there done that. the first time i tried to kill myself i was just five yrs. old. it is hard to come away from any inadiquate feelings, but i found that it helps to find something that you are good at. like for me it's my job, and i constantly get praise from them. i solve problems management couldn't figure out and it's those little things that help me feel good. i'm not saying work is what will do it for you. i am presuming you are young that makes it a little more challenging. when i was young i had my own business mowing yards pulling weeds and that sort of stouf. one of my clients was a bank even. i encourage you to get out there and look whether it's crafts, bowling, swimming or something you might be good at. it really will help you feel alot better. please take care of yourself. we really would like to continue to see you around here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.