I just did it again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by srs, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srs

srs Member

I hade a huge fight with my parents and they made me so mad that I cut myself ... why cant they just leave me alone.
    Im fucking 16 years old and my dad wouldnt let me out when it was 7 o clock becouse a rapist is runing loss in or neighbourhood. so fucking what I can protect myself ! and what fucking idiot would try to rape someone at 7 o clock that would be the joke of the year ! and my dad is more stupied to think that a rapist would strike at that time ! shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit IM so mad!
  2. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

sounds like you r loved
    sounds like a normal reaction from both or ou
    maybe instead of butting heads the to of you can come to a compromise
    like one parent drives you and your friends and another one brings you home
    you stay in friends homes
    you promise and act responsible

as for prcting yourself.. cops.. vets... black belts.. body builders .. all can get raped...

and i am sure you would rather miss some time with your friends... than be raped...

watch the tv.. six girls were raped in school and then killed....

at least someone loves you enough to accept you anger in exchange for your safety....

there is life after rape... but it is never the same... i speak from experience...
    as for not being raped at seven oclock... someone is raped every three minutes... some of those minutes are around seven oclock...

cherrish the love and work our a compromise... being trieted like an adult begins with acting like one

i am sure you will not like this reply... but i have a thirty yo daughter.. she was so angry that i was over protective.. but now talking to her friends... she thanked me... she can always go on a ski trip... but she cant become unviolated..... i know how hard it is ... but try to see the love ... and not the oppression.... hugging you...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.