I just .. did it, I guess

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by EspenN, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

I just cut < Mod Edit - Methods >, and it bleeds a lot. I have no idea if it will help anything, since so far I've survived being < Mod edit - Methods >, etc... but it is something new at least. I've bled .. alot .. so far, but don't know how much it will take before I die. It doesn't feel like anything at all, it's just .. emptiness, which is the reason I did it. I were tired of everything, and now that I didn't see how it could be better I just cut it. Just thought I should post it or something, I don't know what to think or do anymore. Just in case I pass away I thought I'd leave a sign somewhere that I did... if I am alive later on we'll see if it worked or not :(

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I really hope you survive this.:eek:hmy:

3. onyxangel

onyxangel Member

how deep did you cut, i think you should call 911 or something hun.

4. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

I don't hope I do.. and I cut pretty deep, but I never scar .. so if I survive it won't show. No way I'm gonna call 911, they're gonna put me somewhere... and I am not afraid of death.. why can't it start working :( don't even feel dizzy...

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun, you need to call an ambulance please, we have the capability of calling one for you, its best if you get yourself to safety.

6. snowraven

I don't believe death is anything to be afraid of but there are a lot better ways to sort your problems out.

7. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

But you don't know where I am, which kind of helps me :smile: if I die, it's not unwanted... No need to call ambulance or anything, no way they'll find me even if they knew what city I were in... won't help myself either... normal to get headache? And well .. what ways? I've tried absolutely everything...

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

We can trace you through your IP address hun, like i said in the PM, you need to get help.

9. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Well, I am using the internet of someone else... no way I can have internet myself living outdoor. And if I hear someone, I will simply leave. No need to do it, if I run the blood pumps faster :mellow: Besides, the way this seems to go it doesn't seem to work :( it bleeds less and I don't feel anything...

10. onyxangel

onyxangel Member

espenN, we have all been where u are right now. Hell i am there right this moment. probably if it werent for you post id be sitting in my bath tub taking a shaving razor apart since all the other stuff is hidden. and i have been cut free for like 8 or 9 months now. right now there is a part of me that wants to just get it all over and done with and let go. but there is also a part of me that wants to live on if nothing else but to piss off the people that hurt me.

11. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Where I am now is homeless, friendless, broke, not outgoing at all, etc... I have just downsides in life, not a single person or thing to live for :sad:

It is bleeding alot less now, I've lost somewhere between 3-4 liters of blood it seems ... doesn't seem like it is working. Why can't I just die like everyone else with that much blood-loss :(

(Btw, I am outdoor using internet of a public building.. so no way to find me)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
  12. snowraven

Why are you doing this?

13. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Because I realized that I don't have a future, I am not outgoing, I feel uncomfortable around people in general, I don't even know how it is to be happy since I've not been for 11 years, I don't trust people in general, I have never loved anyone before, etc..

14. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I hope you through this hun, even if you won't get help. I don't think you deserve to die :sad:

15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You can't love someone if your dead. You need to live to love.

16. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

And I live without love.

It has almost stop bleeding, doesn't seem like it worked :( stopped around 4 liters..

17. snowraven

I'm really pleased it hasn't worked my friend. If you want to talk about your problems then I am here for you. You are not friendless.

18. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm pretty sure you haven't lost 4 litres otherwise you would be dead by now. Sometimes blood can look more than there actually is. How're you feeling within yourself? Have you seen a doctor about your depression? I think you need to talk to someone. Take care of yourself.

19. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Bled into a bucket so I wouldn't spill anything in the car :laugh: so I know how much it is .. I don't die of anything it seems, nothing works :mellow: and I won't see a doctor..

20. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Why not? Is it not better to see a doctor than to give in to the dark? I for one would much rather not see you in this situation again :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.