I just don't care

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jun 20, 2008.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I have just gone past that stage of caring about me. I really don't care if I died now, but I do care about other people. I'm alive because I love to help others, it makes me feel good, to know that I can help. But, I can't do that any more..I can't even help my own brother. If he gets arrested, like they say he will, that would be it for me. I would literally lose it, I don't show it, but he means so damn much to me.

My whole life has fallen apart. No one trusts me, or believes me, or wants my help. I'm such a failure...
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

be strong hun, you may not care about yourself now but there are loads that do both here and in the real world.
    i hope this will be a passing phase and that you will think differently soon.

as for your brother, well i have no idea what the police want him for but maybe this will be a turning point for him and ultimately you.
    but its his life and responsability, not yours.
    you just need to be there for him

take care
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Oh hun, you're not a failure. You are a person with pains and problems in your life. But certainly not a failure. I have no reason not to trust or believe you and I sincerely want to help you anyway I can. I'm only a pm away hun. Please dont give up.
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

My bro is now in hospital, because he's ill :(

It seems the world wants to take him away from me :cry: