I just don't feel like dealing with life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TooShyToScream, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

It's all too much to handle. I have to study for college, but I can't concentrate because I feel so bad. I don't feel like my fiance cares about me right now. There's no one to talk to...I have a bunch of shit that I need to fix both at school and in my life in general. I need to write a note to one of my teachers asking to be excused from group activities due to my social anxiety...and if she says no I have to drop the class because I can't handle that. I have Financial Aid issues to take care of...have to try to get my medical insurance back and start going to doctors again. Like I said, it's all just too much. And all I do is procrastinate with everything anyway because I can't do it all by myself.

So why not just give up?

That's one thing I need to stop procrastinating on and just do it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

How about getting some help so you don't have to deal with it all by yourself.
    Get a hold of a school councilor who then can help you with the things that need to be done at the school
    Make a list and do one thing on it okay the most important thing first the work your way down do not look at the whole list just one thing then it won't be so overwhelming

lst thing get some help get a note from you doctor excusing you from the class you cannot take okay
    one step at a time

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

maybe you could take a medical leave from school?

4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I don't know how things work in the U.S, but I can sometimes get an advocate to help me with filling out forms. If you could do that, would it help? :hug:

5. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Sometimes we have so much going on in our lives, all our minds do is swirl non-stop.
    Sometimes taking a space, to work as best you can on each one is better.
    Then, as each little problem is dealt with, there is more room in your heart and mind to deal with the major obstacles in life.
    Not easy i know, but liking yourself and portraying that out to others will bring endless rewards to you.
    I wish you well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.