I just don't get it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Dec 31, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I don't understand why people prefer to be friends with people who abuse them and treat them like crap, and when a good and kind person willing to give and receive equally comes along, they quickly dismiss that person and they are the first one to cry that no one is there for them, they don't find a good person etc...

why is it that people are attracted to what is not good for them? I'm considered a good girl, a good person who helps out etc...and most of the time guys don't want to go out with me and friends just prefer bad people than me...I'm just fed up and I don't see the point in living and being rejected all the time...aren't I worth it?

sigh...

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Oh yeah, that gets me every time. Men don't like me because I bore them. I treat them nicely and kindly and with respect, and they always ditch me for girls who cheat, lie, treat them badly etc. Same goes with my friends, they take advantage of me and use me just because I'm a nice person. I hate it too when friends say no one is there for them, hello, I've always been there. So I know how you feel and I'm sorry you have to deal with it. People just don't know the meaning of friendship and kindness anymore, and it's sad when people are taken for granted. But you are better off without people in your life who will make you feel that way.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are worth so much kindness and care perhaps these people that chose the one that abuse them are us to that abuse are comfortable with something they had all along and having a real friend confuses them and scared them You are worth it hun hugs