I just....don't get it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chuckdawg, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuckdawg

Chuckdawg Member

Why am I here, that's all I want to know. I lost my father.. Iook 15, so making friends or even finding a girlfriend is impossible.. (I'm 21), I suffer from severe Ulcerative Colitis, my boss AND my coworker both make fun of me at work, my other family has disowned me... I feel like dieing rather than commit suicide, but I do have the thoughts.. what do I do?
  2. janeyd78

janeyd78 New Member

3. dreamstar

dreamstar Active Member

Chuckdawg did you say your 21 and look 15? If so just want to tell you I'm 30 and look around 15. People still ask me what grade I'm in. And not only do I look young but I act young too. I have this severe anxiety problem that makes me act like a total retard. Very nervous and awkard and timid like a little kid. My life is pure hell!!!! I'm a total outcast/misfit and have always been an object of abuse/ridicule my whole life since I developed this horrible anxiety problem. I've got severe health problems now too and always in constant pain from it. Life is just PURE HELL for me!!!!!! I dont know what to do either. Nothing but suicide. But maybe there is hope for you. Keep posting to the boards. Hopefully you will find help here. I know theres no help for me. Not in this life anyway.

Take care,
  4. Chuckdawg

Chuckdawg Member

I'm really sorry for the way things are going for you, dreamstar. I have ADHD, so I act retarded around people I feel comfortable with, I'm quiet around people I dont though. I believe there is help for you, dreamstar. =) Certainly, if there's any help for me, there's definently help for you. It cheers me up a little that I'm not the only one with the curse of looking young.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.