I just don't get it....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DEagleman, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEagleman

DEagleman New Member

I just don't know what to do.... first off, it's a long story. The guy I work for is a complete jerk off. I started working for him around January 2008 (around the same time my beloved father passed away R.I.P.), and ever since, my life has beeen shit, I even lost $35,000 (life insurance) in the process, as well as disownment from my family with the exception of my mother. My boss use too pay me $1200 a month, for 60+ hours. (Not including his deductions, which usually left me with nothing.) The money (life insurance) went towards a house I was hoping to get, which because of being 19 at the time and unknowledged in the estate market, I didn't know I had to have obtained credit, which because of the contract, he gets to keep the 35,000. Sad part is, that very house is currently being foreclosed. Worst of this, is the disownment of my sisters, which is because of the fact that I had received money. I didn't care at all for the money, and put everything I had towards the house mostly to share with them.

2. DEagleman

DEagleman New Member

Mostly due too their living conditions. Now about my job, not only does the pay suck, but the boss plus his friends, as well as a coworker, humiliate me all the time (especially in front of our customers), mostly because I'm not the brightest person in the world, I make more mistakes than others. They claim it's friendship. I just don't know what to do anymore, I lost my job today and my ulcerative colitis has been killing me because of the stress. Everyday, I cry over my father's death, I can't do this without his guidance. I want to die, terribly. I don't seem too have the balls too commit suicide, yet, I feel death is the only thing that will bring me happiness. It should have been me in the casket and not my father. What do I do?

:i'm sorry:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Have you started looking for a job? I know losing your job is awful, but you don't deserve to be treated the way you were, and maybe now you can find a better job where you're not treated so bad.

4. DEagleman

DEagleman New Member

I have, yet with the economic community falling, there's a very small fraction of jobs out there that I can actually qualify for, which aren't hiring. Lack of education doesn't help either, however, I don't have the finances too get an GED. I have also tried qualifying for the military, however, my previous statement of lack of education, keeps me from doing so, that and the inability too pass the ASVAB, which is the written test for qualification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.