I just dont have the energy anymore.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Null, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Null

Null Well-Known Member

I feel like I just don't have the energy to keep fighting it anymore. I mean physically I feel awful, I'm so tired all the time, all I want to do is sleep.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI hun know that feeling all to well I hope you can take some time and just do that sleep hun get some much needed rest for you. If you are in crisis please call someone your doctor a councillor someone to just talk to it helps Keep reaching out here ok it helps to vent hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, sorry I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you much lately, I've just been dealing with a lot of shit. I know how you feel, I feel completely worn down, like I can't put in any effort to keep going...but I do it anyway. I hope you do too, because I believe that your life can get better. I only wish the best for you.

4. Null

Null Well-Known Member

Yea its not helping. My Psychiatrist canceled my appointment and my councilor just gave me a paper on Monday saying she isn't doing "appointments" anymore. I explained that I require to be seen the same day, same time, every two weeks, but she basically said "oh well".

I really feel like quitting both, it just seems like a sign from the universe that I'm not suppose to be helped, that I shouldn't ask for help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.