I just don't know anymore..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZombiePringle, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm at that point that I have been pushed to the edge... I don't know what to do anymore. I'm just done. I have to give up..

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: why do you say that? That may seem to be a stupid question. But I was where you are, very recently, and I'm not anymore. Do something to relax, and think about nice things, me for instance LOL :) I'm around if you need to talk.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you don't have to give up Josh....what's pushed you to the edge??

4. ZombiePringle

Its just a lot at once as always... I have my "fiance" running around talking to all these guys and sneaking out of the house and going outside to "sit" in some guy's car who just happened to show up at 6 am because he was bored, My Son's birthday is coming up in July...I haven't seen him in almost 4 years because his mother took him to California and has stayed hidden from me..

Everyday I hear from people how worthless I am at work, I can do nothing right at work it seems... There's just so much...Even more than what I said. The thing that is killing me the most is..I'm not there for my son...Its just killing me. My Dad was never there for me when I was growing up and now my Son is growing up just like that... And its not even my fault. I feel guilty that I feel this way. I have my daughter that I see everyday but she hasn't even met her brother... I'm trying to hold on just for her but its hard... Everyday the days get harder.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you do have a lot going on at the moment but you have a really good reason to stay and fight...Your daughter.....she needs her Dad to be there for her..
    so I hope you are getting help of some kind....meds, therapy,????
    we're here to try and help...
    take care...

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Josh, isn't there a law that could help you see your son? Have you thought about finding another job? These would be things to hold on to.

7. ZombiePringle

I have been trying for a very long time to see my son. The courts can't seem to find her. And my job... I have to keep this job. The pay is too good for me to quit. I'm just tired...

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know you're tired, and dealing with a lot. It's REALLY hard to stay and fight for someone else, but your daughter does need you. And your son does too; would you be able to hire any sort of investigator to try and find them in Cali, or wherever they went?

:hug:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree hiring a private detective to track them down is the way to go.. I disappeared for six years and my sister tracked me down to New York..Don't give up. Your daughter really needs her dad.. Trust me because I wasn't able to be in my daughters life until she got older.. Now I have a grandaughter and she is beautiful, and intelligent.. Try and stay positive..

10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Don't quit before the miracle happens.

11. ZombiePringle

I would hire a private investigator but I have no money for that. There's just times that I actually think my daughter would be better off without me. I know I'm not the best Dad... And I just don't know how much fight I have left in me.

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Nobody is perfect, and no parent is perfect. But you're her dad, and I think you do a great job with her. She needs you in her life, and nobody will ever take your place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.