I just don't know how much longer that I can keep it together

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Heidia37, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heidia37

Heidia37 Member

Everybody expects perfection from me. They just don't know what I am planning on doing.
    Nobody sees the pain nobody gets it. I am trying to stay out of the hospital or my plans will be ruined. These thoughts have been here now for the last 2 weeks it's all that I think about. It's the only thing that makes sense anymore. I don't know anymore I am tired of fighting to stay in a world that hates me.

2. Sioni

Sioni Member

I understand totally how you feel. I only wish i could help you.

3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Heidia, I don't think anyone in here will expect perfection from you, I hope you are not planning on doing anything to yourself, I do however see the pain, I feel it as well because I to am dealing with it on a daily basis. We want you to slow down, try and relax even if just a little. When you come back, try and talk to someone. There are people in here that will listen to what you have to say, they will not judge you, they are aware of what you are feeling because they too have been through some of what what you are dealing with. Give us and yourself a chance, you deserve it. You are feeling down and unhappy, I am sorry that you feel that way. You can trust the people in here, They are here for you!

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Sioni, I don't know if you realize it or not, You are helping. Just being here and offering to someone else your support and understanding, that helps a great deal, possibly more than you could ever know. I want to share with you what I have learned, You are helping yourself too and me as well. Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.