I just, don't know how to feel any more.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by London88, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. London88

London88 Guest

Everyday is the same, it doesn't feel like life. It feels like a chore.

I've lost it, i spend all day in bed. I just feel like breaking down.
    Part of me feels so alone, like...I have nothing.

I just keep thinking, death will be so easy for me. I'll never have to worry again. I use to be happy, I use to love life. That hasn't been me in a long time.

There is no one I can talk to, no one I can trust.

Im 24 and ive never had a relationship, sometimes I feel like thats missing. But how do I even start. Im gay so I just feel like its harder to meet someone.

I just feel like everything in my life is going downhill and will keep going downhill no matter how much I try to work at it.
    Ive given up.

2. Kate777

Kate777 Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel this way, no-one deserves to feel like you are right now. You said in your post that you used to be happy and enjooy life, did something trigger your feelings or was it just a bit of a spiral?

You can always talk on here if you don't feel able to trust anyone face to face, or PM me if you want to chat privately. Please don't give up, I know it's hard to believe that things can ever get better but there a people that care and want to help you get back to enoying your life

3. London88

London88 New Member

Im not sure how it started. I think ive always been unhappy but just never noticed it.
    But this past month ive really looked at it and it all looks like one big mess.

4. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

What is wrong in being gay ? honestly you are living in london , one of the most metropolitan city in the world , wait not one of the most , THE METROPOLITAN CITY in the world , you got total cultural exchange of every race , religion , all of them human in the end .

Honestly stop thinking worrying , go out and join a couple club !
    Gee atleast you admit to yourself you are gay , that is a start !
    Now atleast you know what to look for , stop being depressed and start living , no matter what your family friends say .
    Just don't go confessing love to your best buddy , he might smack you .

Just go join a couple clubs , to know you are not alone in the world , especially not in london .
    And I know UK mentality duty before doing your own life thing , please don't do that break the circle , just go lead your life .
    Atleast one woman and kids less , wondering WTF happened , what they could have done differently .

Sorry best advice I can give you , no am not gay . but I know how the britishe isle mentality works .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.