I just don't know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asvt, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

I recently stated seeing another therapist hoping that she would be able to help me but i was just kidding myself. Been seeing her now for about 4 weeks and she has told me that she is completely phased about what to do with me. she thinks that i should go see a doctor and get put on meds. when i started seeing this new therapist i was optimistic about it and thought she could help me but i just feel that i am to far gone and am ready to die. with every session i have with her apart of me dies alittle knowing that there is nothing that can help me now. I am currently planning my suicide and am looking at methods and whilst i am planning i feel a wierd sense of relief, it feels good to know that i will soon die. I have just always felt like i should never have been born. I hate this fucking world there is nothing worth living for. life is just dimeaning and pointless there is no higher purpose for any of us there is no reason for anyone of us to be alive i just hate this world so dam fucking much.
  2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If this therapist is not compatible with you than search for another. If you are comfortable with this one, then try as she suggests. You may need a combination of meds and therapy to deal with your issues. Just because you start meds, it does not mean you have to remain on them forever. If your depression is severe then until the balance is restored, therapy may not be able to help much.
  4. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

she is a good therapist because she is going the extra mile to help me which most people don't. I am currently getting sessions on the NHS but they are only once a week she feels so bad for me and wants to help that she offers me free sessions at her private place and that i can call her at any time if i need to talk. so i doubt i would find a better therapist than this. But the reason she is phased is because i have tried going back to school twice, i have tried different programs like the princes trust which try to help you build confidence and stuff like that, i tried getting jobs but i don't think i could cope with a job anymore. so she is helping me to get a doctor to write a letter stating that i am not fit for work so that i can stay benifits for a while and it will give me the chance to cope with things one step at a time. as you can see it is not like i haven't tried and this is what phases her. I just can't cope with life anymore nothing interests me nothing motivates me i just don't see a way forward or a future for me. I just feel so alone and insignificant i am nothing but a waste of space.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2007
  5. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

From what I understand hun, you are pressed by someone else's time table and were not giving the opportunity to follow your own clock. Maybe this time, with the doc's paper to have benefits, you can finally concentrate on coping with one single thing at the time, without having to worry or spreading your mind all over a million things is all you need to start climbing back up out of it all.

Give it a try and see if this is not the answer you are looking for. Embrace this thought and go ahead. You can and will make it just well... you can beat it hun.... believe in it.... you can and will make it. You just need to believe in her and yourself. She hasn't given up on you, us either.... don't let go of it now OK?

Forget school, forget jobs and all.... take one single step at the time and rest after each one. Today choose to walk this first step. Accept the idea that you have the possibility to do one thing at the time thanks to your therapist getting you this benefit paper thing so you can concentrate and dedicate yourself to ONE thing; coping at your own rythm.

You seem to have a caring therapist, as you reached out to her, she is doing it to you too..... a fortune in itself hun. Hold on to her and her doings for and with you. :cheekkiss
  6. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I live in wales. South wales in the Rhondda valleys. I know that theres a free clinic in pontypridd, but as you say, once a week isn;t enough alot of the time.

I dont want to preach what I went through because that wont help you at all. But if I can be of any help, I'm willing to help you. If I live close to you, I dont mind meeting with you if you think that would help. If you have msn, feel free to add me:

Honestly. Dont hesitate to ask.
  7. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies guys guess i'll see what the doctor says and try the meds hopefully it will help or i'm screwed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.