I just dont know what to do with myself...bum bum

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by wheresmysheep, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I'm all over the fucking place, I dont know what i want. and i think its 'him' fucking it up for me. but i cant leave him alone, i cant i wont and i dont think i ever will.
    I'm so fucking fucked.
    and thoughts (not majorly serious fully planned ones) HAVE crossed my head, its like, over all it would be better. for the greater good and all that.
    And thats just pathetic saying it now, and thinking of it. but it is.
    ugh.
    getting me s down.

Oh and im smoking waccy stuff now, not regularly, or ritually, but its there.

and please no 'oh waccy can do X,Y and Z to you.. I knwo all of that. and i still choose to smoke it ok? ok.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
  2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Have to let him go E, have to.
    Life moves on, not easy i know but it does.
    Not a day goes by without me not thinking of the mother of my children, and a love that was lost.
    But its gone.
    Turn away, take control, its only you that can do that.
    Peace Pete

3. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Emma Emma Emma :hug:
    Letting go is hard, but its for the best sweet

“A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.”

4. wheresmysheep

Pete :( I cant let go, i dont know how. its impossible for me. it really is, hes like the closest thing ive experienced as 'family' even tho he wasnt. I ahve no one else in my life, that knew me like that

5. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

well just remember im always here for you :p

:yay::yay:

6. wheresmysheep

ty Bhawk :hug:

7. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

no worries love, i ll always have time for you, youve always been more than pleasant to me and if ever you needed advice or anything i could offer id happily do so *hug *hug

8. nevadinova

nevadinova New Member

I can relate. I'm truly sorry for the pain you're experiencing. I tell myself the same thing, that I'll never get over losing the only person I've ever cared about...they say time makes it better, but it only makes it worse for me. I hope that isn't the case for you. I hope it passes and you can move on.

9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I think it's natural to ruminate on something if there's not much else to distract you...

With him (if this is the same situation that you told me about a week or so back - 'S', yes?), could you perhaps try to 'rejig' your feelings for him as either 'friend' or 'acquaintance'? I know it's not that easy at all in practice, but it's worth a shot, or vague attempt at least.

Then, your feelings will be at least moving in the right direction, as the others have said, in the way of 'letting go' or maybe 'downsizing' or whatever other sexy new buzzword you want to use for it.

Here for you too :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.