I just don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Young suicider, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I just don't know what to do anymore!

I won't get help

my depression is at the worst it ever been

there's nothing positive in my life.

I won't tell anyone about my suicide or depression.

I'm not loved by anyone anymore

I don't have any freinds on this site(my 13 PM are a sign of that)

And before you say "get help"...I'm not going to get it help it will not happen.

Before you say "why are you depressed?" I will tell you a story:

I have only opened up to one person on this site.The person I opened up to was a good guy and has become a favorite to talk to in the year or so he has been here.When he asked me what was wrong after 2 months of Being here I decided he was the one to talk to.We were taking for a while and I fnally told him why I was suicidal.His response was "You shouldn't worry about that...".I was devestated and really is a big reason why I'm so suicidal right now.It now even close to my biggest reason...but anyway after he said that I stopped talking to him.What he said crushed my self esteem towads myself and any confidence hope I ever had.

He is still very active on the forum and people really like taking him.I'm not going to say who it was because I dont want people to to not talk to him.

Lately after noticing how much people talking to him.It made me feel that no one would ever unsterstand why I'm suicidal and reall how bad it is.What he said has made me feel no one will take me seriously and I'm not helpable.

It has been about a year since this happened and he gas left a heavy mark on me emotionally and physically(cutting,attempts,etc.)
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Travis, if you need someone to talk to I am on line in the mornings..I'm alot older than you, but have friends alot younger than me..The offer stands... Semper Fi
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi Travis...whatever reason has made you suicidal is very important to you....others may not think so but if it's upsetting you then it needs to be taken seriously...
    Stranger is a kind and caring person ...I hope you'll give him a chance to talk with you...
  4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Yeah I understand how much someone can impact on you and stop reaching out, my pm is always open if you need to vent or some support or to talk things through. I really would like to see you achieve your dream of your signature some of my friends are in the army, I get jealous sometimes because there facebook updates are of how much fun they are having, so I would really like to help you achieve that goal =)

Take care

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi there..

Sometimes what can mean a great deal to us .. can be seen as not so significant to others.. It doesnt mean they are being horrible though.. It could be that they just dont understand.. or even just dont realise how 'dear' or 'emotional' that thing is to us..
    Maybe your friend on here doesnt even realise he upset you?
    Please dont feel like nobody cares about you here .. because we do :hug:
    Take care x

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hi Travis,

Im so sorry for your pain. I am praying for you. We can help you can make things better and we are here to help you. PLEASE never give up. We are always here for you.

I won't get help Why? Why not get help.Then you can be a happier person and contribute to others happiness too. I hope you do get help.I'd love to see you happy,

I won't tell anyone about my suicide or depression. You can tell us thats for sure. We will offer you the best advice we can and love. Its sad you had a bad expereince here,but dont judge us all by that PLEASE. That person didnt mean to hurt you it sounds.

Anway,Travis, please dont hurt yourself anymore. We want you and love you and will do all we can to help. I PROMISE it can and will get better. Lets start making a new plan today!!!!

Write me if you like,

7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If you aren't willing to get help there is nothing that can be done.

It sucks, but it's how it is. No effort, no change.

What's to really lose in trying. Will things necessarily get better? I'm not going to lie and say they will because it's possible they won't.

But if you put in the effort it's more likely they will than not.
  8. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I can understand how his quick dismissal to your problems have caused you to be hurt. But you must remember not everyone is the same or share the same attitudes. I personally would not give my problems to another human being who has their own problems. I give mine to a being that can handle and help me over come my problems, but that is me. Now you can share what you are going through with people who have over come their problems, and they will be able to help you. But to rely on someone who is suffering as well, is like relying on someone who can't swim to save you from drowning. It never works. Blessings..
  9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I hope you are ok. Praying for you.
  10. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Please do not underestimate the power of prayer, friendship, love, and hope. All of these things are here for you. Blessings..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.