i just don't know

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

been starting at a blank space for the last 15 minutes

nothing is wrong yet everything is wrong

sitting here doing laundry - cat asleep next to me - and all i can feel is a complete emptiness

wife downstairs, son and daughters on their computers - all i can feel is alone

want to be by myself without being alone - does that make any sense?

head hurts, heart hurts

all i can do is ramble

hate this - hate this, hate this, HATE THIS

hate myself

shouldn't be taking up oxygen that other people need

not sure if this is a crisis or not - does that make a difference?

want to scream until i go hoarse

want to bang my head on the wall until i bleed

want to lie down and take a nap

want to pretend that there's a point

want to pretend that anyone cares

want to pretend that everything will be alright

want to pretend that i can be content

want to pretend that i can be happy

want to pretend that i matter - to anyone
  2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

You do matter Wastingecho :hug:
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

You matter to me. And I know you know that. I know you matter to your kids.

Depression is a bitch, i understand. I wish i could be there with you. I won't say it'll be okay because i personally hate when people say that shit but it can get better.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You matter to me, and I care. Here if you need anything. I hope you'll allow yourself to realize we really do care.
  5. Wastingecho

it's all illusion
  6. WildCherry

What's all illusion?
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

not an illusion hun people do care about you and for you hun Please know that you are special h ugs
  8. Wastingecho

not special - I'm nobody - I'm nothing
  9. WildCherry

That's not true. Maybe it's what the sadness and depression are telling you... it may be what the world has tried to get you to believe in the past. But people do care now. It's not an illusion, it's real.
  10. Wastingecho

couldn't even start the week right - in my fugue to leave the house this morning i forgot my wallet so no lunch for me

won't borrow money from anyone

everything that could go wrong this morning, has - fighting an uphill battle to get anything done and wondering why i bother - think i'm the only one stupid enough to put up with this shit

screaming inside my head

so tired of the relentless struggle when nothing works out in the end anyway

the pointlessness of it all is just making it hard to breathe - don't think breathing is worth the effort much longer
  11. Wastingecho

now i get a call from my wife - took the car in to deal with a slow leak and the garage is telling me that not only can it NOT be fixed, but that i need to replace 3 tires

can barely scrape up enough for one

can't stand this any more

want to finish this all right now - just want to be done

going to take a walk and look for opportunities

won't be back if i find one
  12. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

Hi Wastingecho, haven't spoken with you before, but wanted to say you struck a chord with me. I know that awful feeling of "ahh crap, another problem to deal with" when you haven't got all of those that came before under control yet. Seems to be my life story lately. I'd offer some wise advise if I had any, unfortunately I don't.
  13. Wastingecho

made it home - everyone is watching the biggest loser - don't have to be heavy to qualify
  14. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we like you here!!
  15. WildCherry

You're not a loser, and I'm glad you made it back. :hug:
  16. Wastingecho

you just don't know me well enough
  17. Wastingecho

years of getting up at before 4 to get to work takes its toll

been falling asleep on the couch just after dinner for months now - forcing my way to bed by 10 and still not sleeping well

last night took a shower at 9 - came out of the bathroom around 9:30 and heard an eharmony commercial talking asking have you found your perfect match

then heard my wife - with my 22 year old daughter in the room - tell the tv - i used to think so but he's always in the bedroom so maybe not

she won't miss me
  18. WildCherry

:hug: Just want you to know I'm listening, you're being heard. Wish there was more I could do.
  19. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Your wife said that?? Wow I'm sorry :/ Has she even tried to wonder WHY? Maybe she should try to be there for you instead of making asshole comments to your daughter..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.