I just Dont know=(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darkdtruth, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkdtruth

Darkdtruth New Member

hello everyone , for the fIrst time todAy I finally get to say hi without having to worry if whether or not I will be judged or have to worry about anything else. The bright thing is that I had the chance to graduate early from high school and even froM college. Even though I only had the chance to learn about pSychology As my unDergrad I was still able to help everyone around me regardless if I knew them or not. Seeing the people I helped go from miserable to a smile satisfied me. The only people I was not able to help were those super super close to me even thou I tried, yet I don't regret not trying. Even though I just recently just turned 20 recently and have everything any want could sad thing is no one probably knows this=,(...=,( so I think I am finally going to say bye now.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, I hope you don't say goodbye :hug: I hope you come back and keep posting, because we will be here to listen and help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.