i just dont know

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John6491, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Ok well I've tried to avoid posting about what's been going on about me lately because I know I'm a pest but I just need some help... I have been more suicidal lately and I'm tempted to just get it over with soon. I can't go one day without thinking about killing myself and I can't stand it anymore.. Its been keeping me up tonight just thinking about it.. I mean I can't even make sense of what I'm typing anymore...

I just wish that it would all stop. I'm tired of dealing with the thoughts and the people who make me have the thoughts :sad:

Fuck I'm tired of everything.. Sry for wasting your time.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

You're not wasting our time.. I'm glad that you posted.. you really don't need to avoid posting about what's going on for you in your life. You belong here and have the right to post and ask for help.

Sorry to hear that you're struggling so much at the moment though. It sounds very difficult and so draining to constantly have the thoughts of suicide daily. Are you receiving any professional help 'in real life'? I wonder if a therapist or your doctor would be able to help at all? Of course you're more than welcome to post here too.. at least you're not alone.

Please take good care of yourself, and try to get some sleep if you can. A good sleep can do wonders sometimes
    :hug:
    Jenny x

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you are still struggling so much hun. I wish I could take all your problems away. I know it's hard dealing with the things you are and having depression and suicidal thoughts on top of it. Jenny is right, it is very draining. I deal with the suicidal thoughts daily also. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me and I'll try and get back to you soon. Also if you need to vent you are more than welcome to add me to MSN and vent, and the 'let it all out' section is always available for you. Please try and hang in here, we do care for you, please remember you are not alone and we're here. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

No i am not receiving any help, no one around me knows about my depression and suicidal stuff. But i am thinking that it will just make things worse.

5. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

HEY BUDDY, RITE NOW, I JUST TOLD THE GUY I LIKE THAT IM INFATUATED WITH HIM, AND ABOUT TO TELL HIM IM OBSESSED!!!:mad: IM NOT REALLY MAKING SENSE RIGHT NOW EITHER..THINKING I MIGHT KILL MYSELF AT THE END..OF THE WHOLE SITUATION..I WILL..! I THINK...BUT IT AINT OVER TIL ITS OVER..IM A PSYCHO BITCH AND IF I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT IM GONNA FUCKIN FLIP..SHIT..UR NOT ANNOYING..GO AHEAD JOHN, LET IT OUT, TELL US YOUR PROBLEMS, WE LIKE HEARING FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST LIKE US..:wink:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Professional help won't make things worse for you John. They may be at the very beginning because things are brought up to the forefront, but eventually it begins to change. I am sorry the thoughts are so prevalent right now for you. I hope you feel less stress soon. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.