I just dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past few months, a lot from the past has caught up with me. I constantly find myself thinking about the bad times i've had, and TRYING to remember the last time i've actually had a really good time. The worst part about it is that everytime i start daydreaming it turns into thoughts i'm disgusted with, and i continue to just ask myself, What if? What if I'm not around? What if I hadnt ever been there in the first place? I've tried to tell people about it such as my mom, dad, friends, grandparents. All of them...change the story. I dont know what else to do...

Heya mate and welcome to the forum! Have you been to the docs with these feelings, cause they might be able to help you. Its really bad that your parents and family arn't listening and helping you. Hopefully you can find the help that you need on here to get u through tthis rough time :)

Lovecraft

If you can't get to your family by talking with them, and don't really know how to get the attention of doctors without them, try something that your parents can't just ignore so readily. Finding a draft of a suicide note certainly got me treatment quickly.

If you have a family doctor, the task of getting help is simplified, but it isn't required.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Drewer,
It sounds like your family is in denile. Don't let that drag you down. I noticed that you have posted this on the crisis forum. Are you ready to attempt suicide?
If you answer yes then you need to write down all these thoughts and go to the emergency room and tell them you are in crisis and are ready to attempt. That will get you a phsyc evaluation. show the person evaluating you what you have written down.
They will probably admit you for evaluation, don't be afraid if anything it's rather boring! They will probably try meds to see if they help you think more on a positive plain. I wish the best for you!!!~Joseph~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00