i just don't know

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by theaterfreak, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theaterfreak

theaterfreak Well-Known Member

so I stopped cutting for like 3 months and then about a week ago I started doing it again. but I don't feel bad about it. and that’s what I'm kind of worried about. I should feel terrible that I started doing it again. especially after I was able to resist that long. what's wrong with me?

2. prophetbirds

prophetbirds Well-Known Member

The same exact thing happened with me, and I'm still cutting now. I'm trying so hard to stop, but it's hopeless. I've been trying to remind myself that if I stopped once, i can stop again.

3. letmedisappear

letmedisappear Well-Known Member

Either there's nothing wrong with you, or there's something wrong with a lot of us. I felt the same way earlier this school year. I finally got a chance to cut again after the summer and Marching Band; I felt more relieved than upset. I'm still convinced that I should continue, but my parents found out and check up on me every once in a while, so I can't... But still, I'm sure you can find a way to stop again. Maybe permanently this time.

4. theaterfreak

theaterfreak Well-Known Member

i don't know if i want to stop again though. my mom has decided i'm going to cut no matter what so she doesn't care anymore. and i wasn't upset or anything with myself when i started again. my counselor wasn't very happy with me but at least she'll continue seeing me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.