I just don't know

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marathon-Running-Bunny, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I have a very good job now but the problem is my area supervisor has changed and I ended up going home from work crying everyday despite nothing really happened between me and my new area supervisor yet. She is more demanding but still quite okay. I really don't know should I just resign or transfer to another outlet better. I am depressed. I am not the cheerful person whom I used to be again. :(
    Don't worry I am not suicidal. I am just sad. I will be fine.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun do you think medications need to be adjusted or perhaps just talking to someone your therapist may h elp to decrease sadness some. I hope you try to stick it out hun talk toyour supervisor and see what can be done to decrease the stress you are under hugs

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there any way to discuss with someone what you feel? or does she remind you of someone or something that is not directly a part of what is going on? Hope you get your groove back and get running...also what TE said is quite wise (she is so good at knowing those things)