I just don't think I can do it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jaden, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaden

Jaden Member

I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about everything that's happened to me, all of the mistakes I've made and all of the people who have hurt me. I can't escape from my own mind, which only cares to demonize and destroy me. I just don't think I can face another day in this silent and uncaring world. And why should I have to? Why should I have to keep going just because people tell me that my life is worth living? It's really not. There's nothing here for me. If I died, I could finally rest. It'd all be over. My eyes would be closed, and I wouldn't have to open them anymore. That's what I need - rest and a reprieve from this ever-present lonely ache that is eating me alive. And I can't seem to get either while on this mortal coil.

The burden of life is too heavy for me to carry. I really just want it ended, and I can't find a single reason to keep going. I'd like to say it was fun while it lasted, but honestly, it's been a fucking nightmare.
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Suicide is not an answer. It might seem like uncaring and cold world but there are people who care. It's hard to relive mistakes over and over but can use it to your advantage and be stronger and learn from them, we are only human.
  3. Jaden

Jaden Member

I have learned from my mistakes, and one of the things I've learned is that I will always make them and that I'd rather not make them anymore. Everybody says suicide isn't an answer, but it sure seems like one to me. My problems would be over, and I could rest and lay my burden down. I don't want to be a part of this world anymore. There is nothing for me here.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

To a depressed mind suicide may seem like the perfect solution but that is because you are unhappy and don't see change.What I have learned is thoughts and feelings change too. One year from now if you make changes now you could be really enjoying life, I know you can't see it but maybe that's because you have been hurt so much already that you don't want to see it. Feelings do change, I once felt like you do now and I am so glad that with medication and therapy I got better. I've just woke up and I am thanking my lucky stars that I'm here to write this as I have made some very serious attempts before.

I understand you feel nothing can change, but I just ask please give it some time because suicide is never a solution to any problem.
    I wish the best for you Jaden.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.