i just dont want this.* proberly triggering and rude *

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by black_rose_13, May 10, 2007.

1. its not meant to be like this it is NOT MEANT TO BE LIKE THIS. but the only way i want it to change is for me to end up not alive.
    i cant even tell people things anymore
    too hard too lspeak to hard to hurt people too hard to stop my secrets. but im trying in here but even fucking typing is to hard.

my arms are a mess my legs are a mess, and yet i still want more. i cant even cry.

i feel like just finishing it now.
    that makes me feel even more pathetic.

so someone please tell me its the right thing to do. infact someone just come outright and tell me i dont deserve to live.

just tell me okay?

:cry:

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

No :hug:

You're a wonderful strong woman, and that is all I will say on the matter :cheekkiss

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Sarah. I'm here if you need me hon.

4. thanks :hug:

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Sarah :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry I wasnt on when you were feeling like this. :arms: Please don't hesitate to call me or text me, ever, okay?

And to get to you post, you ARE worth to live, you do NOT deserve to die, and besides I don't want you to die, nor to hurt yourself. I love you too much to let you leave like that. I don't care if that's selfish.

and now I best sto pbefore I start rambling :dry:

know I love you, sarah :hug:

6. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

:hug:

Sarah, don't do anything rash. Regardless of what you think, I love you and I'd be crushed if you did anything. Like Ishy, if you ever need to text me or call me then I'm only a phonecall away.

7. sorry if i worried anyone, im fine :)