I just dont want to be alive right now...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fvantom, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

so not only do I not have any close supportive friends, but I have to come home every day to a family that treats me like worthless shit, Ive been home for maybe two hours and I get called a bastard and told that Im a bad person.....I cant do this anymore, when are people ever going to make me feel like Im worth something?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you are WORTH something hun you are IMPORTANT and i hope that soon you can leave that toxic environment your in. I hope you know you can come here and people will listened and care
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You ARE worth something, and I'm sorry people are putting you down and making you feel like you aren't. Is there any way you can move out?
  4. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

financially I cant right now, problem is I dont have anywhere to go, except for some extreme possibilities
  5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sorry this is happening the best advice i can give is to believe in yourself and try shut these comments people shove your way.Its not nice being put down and can make life hard.You have support here and understanding people so use this forum for support.And remember believe in yourself and dont be hard on yourself.Try get yourself on your feet and get away from these ppl.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.