I just don't want to feel this way

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by melgrj7, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melgrj7

melgrj7 Member

I'm sitting here alone in the back of the car trying to convince myself that suicide is not the best option. I'm having a difficult time thinking of why I shouldn't. Seems like its a pretty good idea at this point.
  2. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your feeling this bad. If you commit suicide you will be giving your pain to those who truly love you. Imagine the roles were reversed and some one you loved ended it, it would deeply traumatize you. I am not going to say things are going to get better, what I will say, is that your experiences are very valuable to others who are suffering too. Use your pain to help those who are isolated and alone with no one to understand and care for.

God Bless
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hey Melissa
    Been there many times - and sometimes the only reason not to is because a tiny piece somewhere says it is not a good idea- listen to that small voice. Get help, professional help if need be, even if it is driving yourself over to Strong and walking into emergency, or using your cell to call 911. Then come back and talk to us here , or PM me directly and let us know what is going on?

Take Care and Be Safe

US Suicide Hotline - 1-800-273-TALK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.