I just don't want to go on anymore.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 18 and in trouble, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 18 and in trouble

18 and in trouble Well-Known Member

I'm 19 and frankly my life sucks. My family fight a lot which has gotten better, I'm unemployed, single and stuck in the same routine daily. I'm a total loser with no life. I've been bullied to the point of me wanting death so my computer is my escape but I I also have bad paranoia that constantly hangs over me lie a cloud sucking the joy out of my pathetic life. More recently I've tried helping people and have been jumped on for it. I've tried reaching out to people and have been ignored. My last few posts here have gotten no replies at all. If anyone bothers to reply I'm not sure if I'll be around to reply.

2. LiquidSoap

LiquidSoap Member

I am so sorry you're feeling this way :(
    I was bullied too when I went to school. I can relate about the computer being a escape I feel the same way. You seem alot like me to be honest.
    try and stay strong. sorry i couldn't have said anything much better :(

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hello
    I m sorry you are feeling the way you do.Are you seeking any professional advice to help with the way tyou are feeling or told your Gp and yes I know thats a common question here but these are first steps on getting better.sorry some of your posts havnt been answered but sometimes some do get missed.Getting bullied does suck and to get away from this sort of ppl would be good glad you have an escape with your computor.A therapist can help you rebuild your confidence to so is worth looking into.They can also help with you finding your inner strength and being able to face things in a different way.Please keep reaching out here as most posts will get answered and there is understanding ppl here.Please take care.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya...:hug: I'm sorry you're struggling and feeling so alone. I'm glad you've posted here today and I hope that you have stuck around to see the replies.

First, I have a feeling that getting the paranoia under control would help a lot. Are you seeing a doctor/therapist about that? Sometimes meds can help a lot, but only your doctor would know what's right for you. Might be worth seeing him or her to discuss.

Bullies are such nasty people. I'm sorry you've gone through all that. Bullies can leave us feeling like we're worthless. But they are WRONG. No one else in the world is exactly like you, so you are unique and valuable in your own right. And of course you deserve to have friends, family, love, and a job. I'm sorry the bullying has kicked around your self-confidence.

You mentioned that you've tried to help other people and been jumped on for it. Could you tell us more about that? Who and how did you try to help, and who jumped on you for it? (Maybe they didn't understand what you intended.)

I'm sorry you reached out only to feel rejected. I honestly don't think it's personal or because it's your posts. I've been on SF for quite a while now, and realized that sometimes we post and don't get replies for a variety of reasons, including that what we say has triggered people; maybe people don't know what to suggest; they want to think things over before replying; they think someone else will have better ideas...

Anyway, hun. I hope you feel better and that you'll tell us a bit more about what's been going on. I'll check here later today. Please be safe. :hug:

5. 18 and in trouble

I've tried talking about it but every time the person I talked to stopped responding. I haven't been bullied in five years but the scars are still there. I've tried to help people when they need it but yesterday at least two people jumped on me for my response. One called my an idiot. I got replies it's just usually they are sent to my email account but here they weren't and it's not just SF it's like I said in the first sentence. It's happened twice already.

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I know the scars from bullying can last a while. I'm glad it's not still happening, but I am sorry you have the scars.

It's too bad someone called you an idiot. I don't agree with that assessment. At least you offered ideas and your ear...some people are not very gracious. That person looks like an idiot for saying that, not you.

You can talk to me anytime you want. I don't promise I have "answers," but I will listen. My PM box is always open. Know that I care how you're feeling. Stay safe, 'K?

7. 18 and in trouble

Yeah they can and since my self-esteem has been so badly shaken the littlest thing can upset me. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.