I just don't want to live anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAA3330

I feel so terrible and I just don't want to live anymore. I've tried getting help, but nothing helps. I don't understand why I have to suffer. Something is wrong with my brain and I don't know what it is. I've already been to the hospital twice and they weren't able to help me. I feel so desperate and just don't know what to do. Suicide seems the only way out, but I'm not able to do it. I'm so tired of suffering. I struggle to make it through each day. I'm not able to do the things that I used to. It's really scary. I just can't understand what is wrong. I'm afraid that I am going to be messed up for the rest of my life and just don't know what to do. I've been diagnosed with Schizophrenia but am not sure if that is causing my current problems. I feel so lost.

AAA3330

I'm sorry that you're having to suffer, but it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one. I often feel like I'm the only one that has to strugle through life the way that I do. I can be really scary.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey- were you honest when you were at the hospital saying the right things to get discharged earlier? I also have a degree of schizophrenia I have schizoaffective disorder and understand what you mean by your brain is not working right- it can be scary.

AAA3330

Thanks for responding. All that they basically did at the hospital was to give me medication. I don't think that there is anything that can be done for me but I keep trying. My brain just doesn't work the way that it used to and it is very frustrating.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm frustrated everyday I live with this mental illness. No one knows what it really is like until they have it themselves. With my medication it's barely tolerable my Therapist is also helpful do you have Therapist to talk to about it?

AAA3330

I have been seeing a Therapist but don't think that it really helps. I'm also frustrated everyday. I used to be really successful but now I can barely do the things that I need to do. I just wish that it would go away but it never does. I don't think that I've really lost any of my intelligence but my mental state is drastically different than it used to be. I figure that it must be a chemical imbalance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00