I just don't want to live anymore

Mr.notduck

I just I think i'm going to do it. I just can't take this pain any more. <mod edit> It's all my fault. Thanks to everyone I appreciated your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIAm

I just I think i'm going to do it. I just can't take this pain any more. <mod edit> It's all my fault. Thanks to everyone I appreciated your time.
Hey man I’m really sorry you feel this way and I hope that you don’t do anything to hurt yourself. Is there something you can do to make yourself feel better now? I wonder what is your fault?

Last edited by a moderator:

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
No, it's not your fault. We all make mistakes, ok? We always have reasons that lead to them, and we rarely make them with bad intentions in mind. At some point we thought something was the right thing to do, but we learn to understand that it wasn't... that's growing, and that's positive. Don't let that ruin your life, forgive yourself, which will only make you stronger. If you wish to talk, I'm a PM away. Sending hugs.

lifetalkz

Hi there-I'm so sorry that you're struggling right now, like most on this forum...been there. It's agonizing when those terrible thoughts are playing and replaying in your head (it's all my fault, I hate my life, I can't do anything right). But those thoughts aren't true, most of the things we blame ourselves for were never our fault to begin with. I can't ask you to pretend like you love yourself at a time like this, I do ask though that you consider the possibility that what your thoughts are telling you are not true facts-you're just having a really bad time right now, but it will pass. Very best wishes to you friend-LT

Waves

I do wish we as a society we’re better. More helpful. More supportive. All the competition, class warfare, lack of medical care, etc is killing us.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00