I just drank something bad...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Purple78, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purple78

Purple78 New Member

>I have come to the end of the road. I can't say it all on here but I just <Mod Edit:Methods> Now I'm not sure what to expect.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  2. sunnypseudo

sunnypseudo Well-Known Member

Nothing good. I just read up on it. You really, really should call an emergency service. The sooner you can get someone to you, the better chance you have of less permanent damage. How are you feeling right now? If you would like, feel free to private message me. Nothing is worth this. I don't know you, but to have made it this far, you must be a strong person and you are here surrounded by some of the most understanding and compassionate people.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello there and welcome to the forum. Suicide methods are not allowed to be discussed here, they are forbidden as we are pro life, however we will try and help you out of this difficult situation. You need to call emergency services ASAP. Get offline and get real help from meds. You might not think anyone cares about you but you will find a lot of people here who do care. Are you alone at home? Can you get someone to help you get help?

4. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

I don't know what you took, but please call an ambulance if you haven't already. They can help you, and depending on where you live, they will send you to an inpatient facility where you can get medication and therapy recommendation (stay is at least three days)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.